CHILDHOOD HAS NO REWIND.
Our children cannot go back to grade school and get another education when times are better and we all have more to give. When the playground is empty and the children are gone, either we will have sacrificed for them, or we won’t.
Parents United for Public Schools
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
Our Daily News Picks
- Valuing the Whole Child: Education Beyond Test Scores - August 27, 2014
- Pediatricians Say School Should Start Later For Teens’ Health - August 26, 2014
- Police Brutality is an Education Justice Issue - August 21, 2014
- Campus beat: No-nonsense advice for college parents - August 13, 2014
- Could Vergara Happen Here? (Part 2) - June 18, 2014
- Hammering away at teacher tenure: Five facts about teachers, tenure and that California court decision - June 18, 2014
- Could Vergara Happen Here? (Part 1) - June 16, 2014
- Video: Breaking School-to-Prison Pipelines - June 11, 2014