CHILDHOOD HAS NO REWIND.
Our children cannot go back to grade school and get another education when times are better and we all have more to give. When the playground is empty and the children are gone, either we will have sacrificed for them, or we won’t.
Parents United for Public Schools
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
Our Daily News Picks
- On School Funding, Education Advocates Ask: What will Bakk do? - May 3, 2015
- Dear Legislature: Choose educations over corporations - May 2, 2015
- Opinion: It is time to get serious about funding education - April 21, 2015
- Schools’ Future Shaped by Decisions of Today - April 20, 2015
- Public Schools Are a Public Good - April 16, 2015
- Republicans want preschool scholarships, not universal pre-K - April 14, 2015
- At Success Academy Charter Schools, High Scores and Polarizing Tactics - April 6, 2015
- Revolving Door Of Teachers Costs Schools Billions Every Year - March 30, 2015