CHILDHOOD HAS NO REWIND.
Our children cannot go back to grade school and get another education when times are better and we all have more to give. When the playground is empty and the children are gone, either we will have sacrificed for them, or we won’t.
Parents United for Public Schools
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
Our Daily News Picks
- At Success Academy Charter Schools, High Scores and Polarizing Tactics - April 6, 2015
- Revolving Door Of Teachers Costs Schools Billions Every Year - March 30, 2015
- Standardized Testing: Kid Tested, Mother Approved - March 27, 2015
- Jett: School district must diversify faculty, staff - March 26, 2015
- Hall, Garcia: Too much high-stakes testing hurts kids - March 25, 2015
- - March 25, 2015
- Obama, wowed by young scientists, announces new STEM pledges - March 23, 2015
- Education wins big in revised Dayton budget plan - March 20, 2015