CHILDHOOD HAS NO REWIND.
Our children cannot go back to grade school and get another education when times are better and we all have more to give. When the playground is empty and the children are gone, either we will have sacrificed for them, or we won’t.
Parents United for Public Schools
Thank You to our Sponsors
I’m a public school graduate…
Photojournalist Wing Young Huie credits a high school teacher for developing his interest in literature, which led to a distinguished... Read More...
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
Our Daily News Picks
- Local bright spots in college readiness push - December 4, 2013
- Q&A: What are the Common Core academic standards and why should parents care? - December 2, 2013
- The Monday after Thanksgiving - December 2, 2013
- Critical thinking hallmark of Common Core class - December 1, 2013
- Jury still out on Minnesota’s Q Comp program - November 29, 2013
- Minnesota report focuses on programs that work for Indian students - November 26, 2013
- State funding allows additional education centers - November 25, 2013
- New state funding could push teacher raises - November 22, 2013