CHILDHOOD HAS NO REWIND.
Our children cannot go back to grade school and get another education when times are better and we all have more to give. When the playground is empty and the children are gone, either we will have sacrificed for them, or we won’t.
Parents United for Public Schools
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
Our Daily News Picks
- Standardized Testing: Kid Tested, Mother Approved - March 27, 2015
- Hall, Garcia: Too much high-stakes testing hurts kids - March 25, 2015
- - March 25, 2015
- Education wins big in revised Dayton budget plan - March 20, 2015
- Gov. Dayton’s education policy bill calls for fewer tests - March 12, 2015
- PoliGraph: GOP ties surplus to tax cuts - March 12, 2015
- GOP senators propose dismantling Minneapolis school district - March 6, 2015
- Starting Line: Where should unclaimed lottery winnings go? - March 6, 2015