CHILDHOOD HAS NO REWIND.
Our children cannot go back to grade school and get another education when times are better and we all have more to give. When the playground is empty and the children are gone, either we will have sacrificed for them, or we won’t.
Parents United for Public Schools
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
Our Daily News Picks
- Gov. Dayton to fulfill education spending veto promise, will call for special session - May 20, 2015
- Dayton’s so-called pout over universal preschool should be called leadership - May 19, 2015
- Clock runs out on the 2015 Legislature with some funding bills left in limbo - May 19, 2015
- Educators both praise and fret over Dayton’s veto promise - May 19, 2015
- Why Dayton’s veto threat may pose problems — for Dayton - May 18, 2015
- Letter to Governor Mark Dayton from Parents United - May 16, 2015
- Minnesota school districts win a funding breakthrough - May 15, 2015
- Making Affordable Childcare Available to more Minnesota Families - May 14, 2015