CHILDHOOD HAS NO REWIND.
Our children cannot go back to grade school and get another education when times are better and we all have more to give. When the playground is empty and the children are gone, either we will have sacrificed for them, or we won’t.
Parents United for Public Schools
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
Our Daily News Picks
- Why young kids need less class time — and more play time — at school - August 21, 2015
- What Poverty Does to the Brain - June 4, 2015
- High School Graduation Rates Mark Another Record High - June 3, 2015
- Park Center High in Brooklyn Park making progress toward closing achievement gap - June 2, 2015
- Special session should mark the beginning of the end for Minnesota’s achievement gap - May 28, 2015
- Four things you need to know about Minnesota’s special session - May 28, 2015
- Early learning experts called in by GOP, Dayton for pre-K discussions - May 28, 2015
- The Secret Group That Wants to Take Over Your School - May 27, 2015