Continuing this important work
Parents United for Public Schools is excited to see this work continue through groups including but not limited to the excellent organizations listed here. Please understand most groups filter legislative information, as every organization has a different lens.
- As you seek new resources, always think critically about their funding sources.
- We highly recommend watching Twitter’s #mnleg tag for up-to-the-minute legislative information.
- Subscribe to Session Weekly for bipartisan news from the Minnesota House.
- For federal legislation, we recommend Alliance for Excellent Education.
- For advice or help, Mary Cecconi is available as a consultant or speaker.
Organizations offering legislative updates
- Association of Metropolitan School Districts
- Minnesota Rural Education Association
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- Schools for Equity in Education
Organizations engaging in community advocacy
- African Immigrant Services
- Decoding Dyslexia
- Growth and Justice
- League of Women Voters-Minnesota
- Minnesota Budget Project
- Minnesota Education Equity Project
- Minnesota Humanities Center
- Minnesota PTA
- North Star Policy Institute
- Pan Asian Voice for Equity-MN
- Search Institute
- The Arc
- Think Small
- Voices for Racial Justice