You are here: Home
Give to the Max Day prize winners
The inspiring book, Blues Vision: Joe Nathan, Greg Abbott, David & Linda Hoden, Anita Fotjik-Craggs & Patty Mattern.
Coffee at the Capitol: Jackie Craig, Jane Kerr, Jocelyn Stein, Nichol Sutton, Deb Henton, Theresa del Rosario, Leslie Gentner, Ashley Azar, Kathleen Graham, Donald & Pat Sullivan & Lowell Nally.
A free, customized policy consult valued at $500: Kristin Pickering!
At the Capitol
Nov 6 Update: Lots Happening! Legislators are showing their priorities with early hearings meant to inform, revisit and discuss policy issues as we work to stay ahead of other concerns...Read all about it!
- *Testing Debate Heating Up
- *Teacher Licensing Still Contentious
- *Parent Lawsuit seeks Metro Wide Integration
- *Election Results
- *Don't Forget the Families
Results are in!
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
- Class-action school desegregation suit planned against state November 5, 2015
- More funding approved for many Twin Cities suburban school districts – Districts sought money for classroom expenses, to upgrade technology and to add on to buildings November 5, 2015
- A Different Kind of Lesson From Finland November 4, 2015
- Most Minnesota school levies pass November 4, 2015