You are here: Home
Know your candidates!
- Register to vote.
- Get to know your candidates.
- VOTE! You make a difference.
Look to League of Women Voters; the gold standard for nonpartisan, credible information.
General Election Day – Nov 4
This year, we vote upon the Governor and other state offices, every seat in MN's House of Representatives, all eight seats in the U.S. House, one U.S. Senate seat, and judicial and local offices. Check out your local ballot.
Let's get ready!
Great schools begin at the ballot box
Even easier! You can register at the polls on election day. Most polls are open 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
WHERE DO I GO? Depends on where you live. Find out where you go on election day HERE!
MOVED? Make sure you are still registered HERE!
WHAT DO I NEED? 1) a MN-issued photo I.D. or 2) any photo I.D. plus a document (paper or electronic) with your name/address, or 3) a registered voter who will come with you to confirm your identity. MORE OPTIONS!
MORE INFO? PDF (Hmong/Somali/Spanish). To help friends, family or neighbors get registered: WATCH THIS!
Parents United Updates
Subscribe to receive weekly updates during the legislative session.
- Leaders and Laggards: Minnesota’s report card on K-12 education effectiveness September 24, 2014
- Tomorrow’s Skilled Workforce Requires Investing in Young Children Today: The Importance of Early Childhood Development September 22, 2014
- Michele Bachmann to emcee fundraiser for group campaigning against anti-bullying-law rollout September 18, 2014
- In U.S. schools, we’re all minorities now September 18, 2014